A LIVE STREAM of Steve Bannon Presents Descent into Hell: Life of the Chinese under the CCP was presented here beginning at 10 a.m Eastern Time on Saturday. The Ohio Star was the only Ohio media outlet presenting this special two hour program. You can watch the the recorded versions of the two hours of the program here now:
You can watch the first hour of the program here:
You can also watch the recorded first hour of Part One of the program from last week on YouTube here.
According to the press release announcing part two of the special live program:
Former White House Chief Strategist and War Room: Pandemic host Stephen K. Bannon is hosting a two-hour long special program entitled “Descent into Hell: Xi. And the Death Sentence of Wuhan this Saturday, April 18, from 10:00 am – 12:00 noon ET. The groundbreaking special will air live on the John Fredericks Radio Network, America’s Voice Network, Dish TV Channel 219, The Epoch Times, ND TV, GTV and GNews in Mandarin.
Mr. Bannon began the daily War Room: Pandemic radio show and podcast on January 25, when news of the virus was just beginning to leak out of China around the Lunar New Year. Bannon and co-hosts bring listeners exclusive analysis and breaking updates from top medical, public health, economic, national security, supply chain and geopolitical experts weekdays from 10:00 am – 12:00 noon ET. The show’s broadcast partners are America’s Voice News, the John Fredericks Radio Network, Salem Media Group, and Newsmax TV and the podcast is available on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, SoundCloud, and Google Play.
Part One – airing April 11 – featured a slew of guests, including:
– Dr. Lin Xiaoxu, Viral Diseases Branch Microbiologist, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research and Tiananmen Square Massacre survivor
– Simone Gao, Award-winning journalist. Producer and host of Zooming In, an in-depth report program on current affairs at NTD
– Maura Moynihan, Tibetan activist, author, and documentarian
– Salih Hudayar, Founder, East Turkestan National Awakening Movement; Prime Minister, East Turkistan Government-in-Exile
– Mark Simon, Media executive, Apple Daily
– Dr. Robert Spalding, III. Brigadier General (R), United States Air Force, Author, Stealth War: How China Took Over while America’s Elite Slept and world-renowned national security strategist
– Bill Gertz, Author, Deceiving the Sky: Inside Communist China’s Drive for Global Supremacy, investigative journalist, and columnist at The Washington Times
– Dr. Bradley A. Thayer, Professor of political science at the University of Texas San Antonio and the co-author of How China Sees the World: Han-Centrism and the Balance of Power in International Politics.
– Jack Posobiec, Former Navy Intelligence Analyst, China expert, One America News host
– Kyle Olbert, Human rights activist and political commentator