Project Veritas on Tuesday released a third installment of the #ExposeAntifa series, in which members of the militia wing talk about abolishing everything, including the police.
The video is available here.
The series debuted last week.
In addition to secretive meetings and violent combat training, the footage shows members of an Antifa group, Redneck Revolt, practice their shooting with semi-automatic weapons at a gun range.
“Our latest video further demonstrates how dangerous Antifa is. This well-organized international organization is willing to engage in street fights and apparently prepares for armed combat. Project Veritas will not stop until we pull back the veil and find out who is empowering this very heavily armed group,” Project Veritas CEO and founder James O’Keefe said in a statement.
President Trump recently instructed the Justice Department to label Antifa as a domestic terrorist group.
Following that announcement, Attorney General William Barr said: “There are extremist agitators who are hijacking the [George Floyd] protests to pursue their own separate and violent agenda.”
“Redneck Revolt is a heavily armed fringe organization, and the Department of Justice should consider looking into their activities,” said O’Keefe.
Project Veritas will continue to update the situation with Antifa updates as they occur.
Highlight quotes include:
• Undercover Journalist: “And they believe in total abolition of everything, including the police, you know, Charlottesville was comprised of your typical Antifa black bloc measures…There were multiple chapters of Redneck Revolt that went to Charlottesville and acted as the militia wing of the anti-fascist movement.”
• Redneck Revolt Members at Gun Range: “…while you’re aiming, don’t touch the trigger until you’re ready to pull the trigger”
• Paul Ditz, Redneck Revolt Member: “I hate the NRA. The NRA is a white supremacist terrorist organization, absolutely.”
• Undercover Journalist: “They see them themselves as armed revolutionaries…”
• Clyde, Redneck Revolt Member: “…if an officer of the state came to the door and asked you questions about your political ideology and people you associate with, how would you respond?”
This is not the first time Project Veritas has investigated Antifa.
The Project Veritas website, along with #ExposeAntifa, is available here.
– – –
Jason M. Reynolds has more than 20 years’ experience as a journalist at outlets of all sizes.
Editors note: Neil McCabe, The Tennessee Star and Star News Network National Correspondent, also serves as a contract communications manager for Project Veritas