ATLANTA, Georgia – Beginning today, the Trump Campaign will start prosecuting its case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated. The Associated Press, CNN and FOX don’t pick U.S. Presidents. The voters do. Legitimate ones. Legal votes decide who is president, not the news media.
The bottom-line is that this election is far from over.
Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for recounts, or states where the Trump campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor.
The American people are entitled to an honest election: that means counting all legal ballots, and not counting any illegal ballots. There is no other way to ensure the public has full confidence in our election.
It remains shocking that the Biden campaign and their fake news media sycophants refuse to agree with this basic principle and wants ballots counted even if they are fraudulent, manufactured, or cast by ineligible or deceased voters.
Only a party engaged in wrongdoing would unlawfully keep observers out of the count room – and then fight in court to block their access.
On The John Fredericks Show today, Trump campaign senior advisor Corey Lewandowski said he was denied access to Philadelphia ballot counting rooms even though he possessed a court order from an Appellate Court judge. He was still repeatedly denied entry.
What is Biden hiding?
President Trump should not concede and not rest until the American people have the honest vote-count they deserve – and that Democracy demands.
Here is our legal analysis recap:
The Legal Team
- President Trump’s campaign is running the most impressive legal effort in American political history.
- The Trump Campaign will employ the legal process to ensure every legal ballot is counted, which will result in President Trump’s reelection.
- Team Trump are preparing to announce recount requests in key states with razor-thin margins, and will hold rallies with the President’s supporters focused on these efforts.
- In Georgia, where I am now headquartered for the next two weeks, former Congressman Doug Collins will lead the effort. Trump has moved nearly 100 team members from Florida to Georgia, doubling its current Georgia team.
- In Arizona, Kory Langhofer will lead the Trump effort.
- In Pennsylvania, Ron Hicks took command today.
- Team Trump is also assembling surrogates and lawyers nationwide and fundraising for its legal defense fund.
- In addition to the legal leadership at Trump Campaign HQ, Representatives Jim Jordan and Scott Perry, along with former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus are closely involved.
- The Constitution gives state legislators authority to set the times, places, and manners of holding federal elections and the power to direct the manner of selecting electors for the electoral college.
- The laws as written by state legislatures ensure every legal vote counts, not court settlements, executive official guidance, or what the media says.
- State legislatures are representatives of the people – they represent urban, suburban, and rural districts and work together to find consensus and compromise, unlike through judicial or executive fiat
- If election rules need to be reformed to protect election integrity, counteract fraud, and give voice to the will of the people, state legislatures have the power to reform the process under the Constitution.
- The Trump Campaign and the RNC have sued in Arizona alleging that Maricopa County incorrectly rejected votes cast by in-person voters on Election Day.
- When a machine detects an overvote on a ballot, poll workers should inform in-person voters of the error and give them an equal opportunity to correct the issue.
- Instead, poll workers in Maricopa County pressed, and told voters to press, a green button to override the error.
- The result is that the voting machines disregarded votes cast by voters in person on Election Day in Maricopa County.
- The campaign has collected declarations from voters who witnessed the problem and alleges that the problem occurred on a large scale in Maricopa County.
- Voters can submit additional declarations at DontTouchTheGreenButton.com
- The suit asks for the manual inspection of overvoted ballots that were cast in-person, the same way that elections officials examined overvoted ballots that were mailed in or dropped off.
President Trump has long fought to ensure the integrity of Nevada’s election for the good of the nation, and the Trump Campaign stands with Jill Stokke, a 79 year-old legally blind voter whose vote was stolen, in the fight against voter disenfranchisement in Nevada.
Upon arriving to vote in person last week, Stokke was told she had already voted by mail and that the signature was verified on the ballot she never sent. Ms. Stokke filed suit in federal court with a clear mission: to vindicate the rights of Nevadans who were disenfranchised by the chaos and lack of security in the Democrats’ rush to universal vote-by-mail, to protect transparency and security measures adopted under the constitutional authority of the state legislature, and to enjoin these outrageous constitutional violations are remedied.
Jill Stokke is surely not the only voter that has been disenfranchised in a state that is too close to call. As a result, the Trump campaign stands with Stokke and all Nevadans whose voices have been silenced by the Democrats’ radical new voting system.
In addition to the disenfranchisement brought to light with this lawsuit, Trump poll watchers on the ground have come across evidence of apparent illegal vote manufacturing in Nevada:
– A Clark County poll worker has come forward after witnessing apparent illegal vote manufacturing at a Biden-Harris bus parked in a voting center parking lot several days during early voting.
– While walking around the parking lot, the poll worker witnessed individuals with the Biden bus opening envelopes, marking ballots, and sealing ballot envelopes.
– When these individuals noticed the poll worker, several of them formed a human wall and moved to block the poll workers’ view of the ballot opening, marking, and re-sealing process.
– What were these political operatives hiding?
Despite ridiculous public polling used as a voter suppression tactic, Wisconsin has been a razor thin race as we always knew that it would be. There have been reports of irregularities in several Wisconsin counties which raise serious doubts about the validity of the results. The President is well within the threshold to request a recount, and we will do so.
President Trump’s campaign has not been provided with meaningful access to numerous counting locations to observe the opening of ballots and the counting process, as guaranteed by Michigan law, so they filed suit to halt counting until meaningful access has been granted. Trump legal is also demanding to review those ballots which were opened and counted while Republicans did not have meaningful access to observe.
PA GOP v. Boockvar, SCOTUS:
Pennsylvania’s radical left, unhinged Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar has tried her hardest to bake in a backdoor to victory for Joe Biden with late, illegal ballots in collusion with the partisan state supreme court.
The United States Constitution is clear on this: the legislature sets the time, place, and manner of elections in America, not state courts or executive officials.
As President Trump has rightly said, the Supreme Court must resolve this crucial contested legal question, so President Trump’s Campaign has moved to intervene in this Supreme Court litigation over the Pennsylvania court’s unlawful extension of the mail-in ballot receipt deadline.
On Friday night, Supreme Court Justice Alito upheld the rule of law and ordered Pennsylvania Secretary of State to keep all late-arriving ballots separate and keep any late-ballot counts separate if they are counted at all. This is far from settled.
Trump v. Boockvar, Helping America Vote Act (HAVA) violations:
The Trump Campaign is suing to stop Pennsylvania Democrats from breaking the very law that helps America vote – the Help America Vote Act (HAVA).
President Trump won a preliminary victory for election integrity and the rule of law in Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court on Thursday.
- In a suit filed this week, the campaign made clear that Pennsylvania law, in compliance with the federal Help America Vote Act (HAVA), requires certain first-time voters provide a copy of identification by November 9 for their ballots to be valid.
- Radical left Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar attempted to use executive fiat and unilaterally change the deadline in the law to accept identification mailed for three extra days, until November 12.
- The Commonwealth Court ordered that mail in ballots without a copy of identification must be kept separate if received after November 9 but before November 12.
- The court also noted that this order to segregate late-ID ballots is in addition to the order to segregate ballots received after November 3 while the U.S. Supreme Court suit remains pending.
- It is clear that Democrats are trying to rewrite the rules to steal the election for Joe Biden.
- This special injunction maintains the status quo while the court considers the merits of President Trump’s fight against this unlawful change of the identification deadline.
President Trump’s team is fighting to stop Democrat election officials from stealing this election with late, illegal ballots.
Republican poll watchers found evidence that ballots were mishandled during Georgia’s count, so Trump filed suit.
A Republican poll observer in Georgia witnessed 53 late absentee ballots illegally added to a stack of on-time absentee ballots in Chatham County. The court in a heavily Democrat area in Georgia denied the Trump campaign’s petition without explanation, despite the clear lack of evidence that election workers are complying with law and ensuring only on-time ballots are being counted. This will likely be appealed.
– – –